Tour Stick Vario Carbon Vertical Trekking pole
The Tour Stick Vario Carbon V is a top-class pole. Not only does it have far-reaching thermal insulation, the Trigger S Vertical safety strap and a basket change system, it also features the new ELD folding system. This releases the pole tension with the press of a button, making it possible to fold the pole into three parts. Length adjustment is easy with the Speed Lock 2 system certified by TÜV Süd. High-strength carbon and HTS aluminium make it a reliable and versatile companion for the most demanding runs.
- FOLDING POLES: Lightweight with the smallest pack size. Ideal poles for climbing, trail running, small tours or to take along on the road.
- Trigger S Vertical: First safety release for touring poles. Maximum power transfer.
- TRIGGER S VERTICAL STRAP: Makes the Trigger S Vertical System perfect. Trigger S Loop – small, strong, fl exible – reliable connection.
- THERMO LONG: Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Speed Lock 2: Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least.
- CARBON & ALUMINIUM: Light and stiff carbon upper segment for perfect turns with minimum weight. Sturdy aluminium lower segment.
- BINDING BASKET: Kurze Kante zur Einstellung der Steighilfe. Lange Kante zum Abschaben der vereisten Felle.
- FLEX TIP SHORT: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
|Construction||Folding poles Vario|
|Grip||Thermo Long Trigger S Vertical|
|Strap||Trigger S Vertical (Mesh)|
|Tube diameter||18|16|14|14|14 mm|
|Shaft material||Carbon | Aluminium|
|Top||100% Carbon (Pure)|
|Lower part||Aluminium (HTS 6.5)|
|Adjustment system||Speed Lock 2|
|Basket||Touring | Backcountry (Binding Basket)|
|Tip||Flex Tip (Long)|
|Length / Size||115 - 135 cm stufenlos verstellbar|
|Verstellbereich||115 - 135 cm|
|Weight||283 g / Unit|
|Pack size||42 cm|