Free standard ground shipping on most orders over $49.90
|Order Amount||Standard Ground||Air Shipping|
|US Dollars||1 - 10 Business Days||1 - 3 Business Days|
- For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii actual shipping charges will apply. Ground service is not available to these locations. Small items under one pound can be shipped mail for $7.95. We will normally ship other items by Priority Mail and charge you the actual shipping cost. Be sure to choose the UPS 2nd Day Air option if you want your package sent by UPS.
- Next Day, Second Day Air, and 3 Day Select shipment available for actual shipping cost. You can view the shipping cost for each item on the detail page for that product. Click on "View shipping cost" under the add to basket. Some items cannot ship by air.
- Shipping times are in business days, that is, weekends and UPS holidays do not count as days. For example, a package ordered on Monday with Second Day Air will be shipped on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday. A package ordered on Saturday with 3 Day Select will arrive by Thursday. Many times we can ship the same business day if the order is submitted to us by noon central time. Most small items and daypacks under 3 pounds will ship by Priority Mail (USPS) as our standard shipping method. As with any type of delivery, bad weather can delay your shipment. Be sure to check the map above for ground delivery times before choosing UPS air shipments.
- Saturday delivery is available on Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipments only for an extra $15.00 charge. You must add that you want Saturday delivery to the comments section of your order and an extra $15.00 will be added to your quoted Air cost. Orders must be placed by 2 PM central time on Friday and you must contact us by phone.
- When you choose your shipping method on the order page we will calculate your shipping cost for you using the UPS shipping table. Your actual shipping cost may be less if you have ordered multiple items. This is because some items, such as packs, have high dimensional weight which can add a lot to air shipping cost.
- Oversize or heavy items may require additional shipping charges. If there is an additional charge we will contact you before shipping.
- Free shipping program applies only to items found on our website, excluding kayaks.
- Most orders will be shipped the following business day using UPS or USPS. Most small items and daypacks will ship by USPS. Larger items will ship by UPS so please no P.O. Boxes.
- To find the approximate transit time for UPS www.ups.com. The origin zip code is 76013.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Checks and Money Orders. No COD's.
- Special orders or non-stock items must be prepaid.
Mountain Sports offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned for credit, exchange or refund within 30 days. Please call us at 800-805-9139 for any questions. Use your order number as your RA#. The following conditions apply.
- The item must be unused and in the original condition that it was sent, including all tags, packaging and accessories.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. If item was shipped under our free shipping program purchaser will pay the actual outbound shipping cost.
- The following items are not refundable unless defective: Climbing gear, food items, water filters, opened computer software and special order items.
- When returning items to us we recommend shipping UPS or USPS insured. Please include a copy of your receipt and, if paid by credit card, a copy of the credit card receipt or you card number and expiration date.
- Merchandise paid for with a credit card will be credited to your card.
Send to: RA# __________
2025 W. Pioneer Pkwy.
Arlington, TX 76013
Mountain Sports cannot accept international orders, including APO's.
We are required to charge sales tax on orders shipped to certain states. The sales tax amount applied to your order during the checkout process is our best estimate. The sales tax ultimately charged will be calculated when your purchase is shipped and will reflect applicable state and local taxes.