Tilley TWC7 Outback Waxed Cotton Hat
Waxed cotton develops it's own character over time & use; leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself. We put a 'double pass' of wax on our Outback Waxed Cotton Hat to be extra thorough. A quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- It’s washable! Made with a synthetic wax finish that can stand up to washings
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain Lots of character - this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8”; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weight: 4.7 oz / 133 g
- Fabric: 100% cotton with wax finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.