McNett Micronet Microfiber Towel Medium
MicroNet Advanced Microfiber's specially engineered, high density knit fabric is a highly compactable, super absorbent material with absolutely unique water absorption and cleaning properties. The ultra-fine .2 denier microfiber weave dries quickly-90% of water is removed with hand wringing. MicroNet microfiber properties and luxuriant feel are ideal for the discriminating travel, outdoor and watersports enthusiast. The handy carrying bag has a mesh front and waterproof backing.
- Incredibly small packed size fits easily into a backpack, travel pack or luggage.
- Super absorbent, holds up to 5 times its weight in water.
- Fast and easy drying, hand wringing removes almost all water and provides fastest dry time.
- Includes convenient hanging loop.
- Microfiber weave dries faster than regular towels.
- No special laundering required.
- 20" x 20"
- 3.5 oz
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.