Gordini Fall Line Mitt Mens
The Fall Line IV Mittens from Gordini are an excellent, value driven glove for hitting the slopes. Megaloft Insulation keeps your hands nice and toasty on cold days. Gordini's AquaBloc does a fantastic job of keeping your hands dry when you start to perspire. A Gauntlet Cinch Closure seals out the elements and keeps the warmth in when you pull it over the cuff of your jacket. Palm and Thumb Reinforcements improve the durability and prevent wearing them down too soon. A Leash connects to your wrists to prevent you from dropping a glove off the chairlift when you slip them off to fiddle with your gear.
- Megaloft insulation with Hydrowick microdenier lining
- Aquabloc® insert
- Temperature rating: 20 degree F to 32 degree F
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric
- Stick-grip palm, finger area, thumb, wrap cap, and reinforcement
- 3 Layer Thermal Ply Fabric