Yeti Tundra 35 Cooler
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
YETI Tundra Coolers are built to take the rugged abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers, which are essentially “disposable”, a YETI is made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Coolers outperform the competition – it’s not even close!
- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- A minimum of two inches of YETI’s polyurethane foam throughout the cooler body (3” in the lid) provides superior insulation
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold T-latch keepers are molded into cooler body which can’t fail
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can’t hyper-extend and break
- Padlock holes are molded into cooler body and lid
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting
- Dry goods rack included, prevents soggy sandwiches
- Dimensions: Length: 21" Width: 15.5" Height: 15.5" - 17 pounds
Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.