Wilderness Systems Recon 120HD Fishing Kayak
In store pick-up only. Cannot ship.
A confidence-inspiring fishing machine for both the novice and expert, the Recon is a factory-loaded boat that you can rig your way. With a fully customizable open platform, a lineup of revolutionary new features, and the freedom to choose the preferred mode of propulsion – paddle, pedal, or power – the Recon series of kayaks are the future of fishability.
The Recon 120 HD model comes standard with the tried-and-true, easy-deploy Helix PD™ Pedal Drive system. With instant forward/reverse, on-a-dime turning, and a lab tested gear ratio for smooth all-day pedaling, the Recon 120 HD packs more performance than other pedal driven kayaks in its class. The Recon 120 comes ready to paddle, or easily install the Helix PD Pedal Drive midship or add an aftermarket motor with a direct-to-boat stern mounting interface.
- Fully customizable open platform, factory-loaded with room for personalized rigging
- Helix PD™ Pedal Drive system included
- Supremely wide-open deck affords the angler an abundance of space, freedom of motion, and provides a rock-solid platform from which to stand, cast, and hookset in confidence
- Tri-power optimized with the freedom to choose the preferred mode of propulsion – paddle, pedal, or power
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology – Wilderness Systems' signature design approach that carefully and masterfully combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness, and Tracking to deliver the ultimate performance in all waters
- StowPro Storage System featuring an extra-large gasketed hatch and a thoughtfully configured bin to access, organize and defend gear
- AirPro ACE seat – embodying easy Adjustability, luxurious Comfort, and fine-tuned Ergonomics, featuring premium, breathable materials and a one-handed mechanical lever for quick adjusting the seat trim on-the-fly, allowing anglers to dial in their position for paddling, pedaling, motoring, or to make room for fishing
- Dual Rod Troughs – a unique horizontal rod storage solution to keep rods close-at-hand and away from wind and breakage; can hold up to three 7'6" rods on each side; secured with cross-lashing bungee; noise-dampened by Silent Traction pads
- Midship side pockets and tackle box recesses provide gear storage in all the right places
- Convenient cup holders to keep beverages close-at-and, yet out of the way
- Silent Traction pads throughout the footwell to keep anglers sure-footed and stealth
- Comfortable front and rear carry handles for easy transport
- Molded-in side handles to assist in managing the boat solo
- Expansive and notched tankwell provides a custom-crafted space for popular rear storage items like the Wilderness Systems Kayak Krate
- Rear-mounted transducer area to ensure scanners are protected and in position for the fullest range of view
- Easily add an aftermarket motor with a direct-to-boat stern mounting interface
- Internal steering and lift lines for snag-free rudder or motor operation
|LENGTH: 12' 2" / 371 CM||WIDTH: 38" / 96.5 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: 115 LBS. / 52 KG||DECK HEIGHT: 15" / 38 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: 450 LBS. / 204 KG|