The North Face Progressor Pant Womens
Purpose built for tough hikes, these straight-leg, technical pants feature stretch-woven, durable ripstop fabric in the seat and knees for maximum mobility and durability. The adjustable legs will see you reach new summits comfortably.
- STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Technical and durable pant made for movement
- Slim fit
- Straight leg with 16.5" opening
- 7.5" rise
- Lightweight, durable and ultra-breathable pants
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Zip-fly with snap front
- Two hand pockets and one thigh pocket
- Leg-hem cinch system for easy pull up
- Average Weight: 290 G (10.23 Oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Body: 165 G/M² 89% Nylon, 11% Spandex Four-Way Stretch Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Seat And Knees: 151 G/M² 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Four-Way Stretch-Woven Ripstop With DWR Finish
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty