Smartwool Merino 150 Base Layer Bottom Mens
Our Merino 150 Base Layer Bottoms work hard year-round to keep you comfortable everywhere from the slopes to your campsite. Our ultra-smooth Merino helps regulate body temperature, breathes well, and naturally resists odors when you're wearing these base layer pants. We've added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing, a wide fabric-covered waistband to fit you just right, and a nylon thread core for added strength—giving you the right tights to go farther than ever before.
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 30.75" (78 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon Core
- Garment Weight: 159 g = 5.6 oz
- Style: SW016043
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.