MSR Dragonfly Stove
In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR. Fuel bottle sold separately.
- CoolFuel Valve- First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports - Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
- Multi-Fuel - Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel.
- Compact - Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
- Remote Burner - Pioneered by MSR, the separate fuel bottle and pump keep the flame away from the fuel, which allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently.
- Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet - Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
- Suspended Burner Cup - The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground.
- Minimum Weight: 14 oz. (395 g)
- Packaged Weight: 18 oz. (510 g)
Prop 65 Q (Lead): This product contains lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.