Dakine Camino Womens Glove
THREE GLOVES IN ONE.
The Camino Glove has made a name for itself. This gauntlet length glove is purpose-built for outer durability, complimented by a fleece Storm Liner glove for maximum warmth on the inside. With the liner inserted, it's a glove for especially cold days. Wear it without when it warms up, or run the liner on its own. The DWR-treated shell is waterproof and durable, the rugged Rubbertec palm enhances grip, and a DK Dry™ waterproof insert adds an extra layer of moisture mitigation, blocking it from outside while letting it escape from inside.
- 61% Recycled Polyester, 39% Polyester
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 340g ] [ Mitt 110 / 400g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester plain weave with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (100% polyester)
- FEATURES: Internal heat pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
|SIZE||X-SMALL (6)||SMALL (6.5)||MEDIUM (7)||LARGE (7.5)||X-LARGE (8)|