Bending Branches Angler Pro Kayak Paddle
The four-time Angler Paddle of the Year just got an upgrade. The new Angler Pro boasts all new patterns, designed by Bending Branches' ProStaff team. It's lighter than the previous generation of Angler Pro's, with larger blades for a more powerful stroke. The Angler Pro has a smooth forward stroke for effortless paddling.
The Angler Pro comes with either a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule (adjustable for feathering angles 0° and 60°, L or R) or a more versatile telescoping ferrule with infinite feathering angles. If you have multiple boats (or if you can’t keep your Angler Pro out of other paddlers’ hands), the telescoping ferrule makes changing paddle length a breeze.
- Medium-sized, compression molded fiberglass blades
- Tape measure on the shaft so you'll be sure your catch is legal size
- 100% Carbon shaft for all-day comfort and durabiltiy
- Easy-to-use snap button ferrule allows the paddle to break down into two pieces
- Shaft material: Carbon
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Size: 7.25" x 18" (105 sq. in.)
- Weight: 28.5 oz. (807.96 g)
- Made in the USA
Prop 65 R (Lead)2: This product contains lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.