Yakima CBX 16 Cargo Box
Form, meet function. A carrying option worthy of your vehicle’s roof, the CBX combines rugged, trail-ready, aesthetics and an all-new textured surface to raise the cargo box game. The details make the design, with an integrated, easy-grab lid handle that locks gear inside, a removable torque tool that stows away to deliver all available space for your gear, and premium black chrome badging that stands out from the crowd.
Standard installation available for free (for a limited time)
- Rugged angular finish and stealth like texture stands out from the crowd
- Intuitive and easy to grab lid handle locks gear inside the box and the box to the vehicle
- Removable torque limiting knob ensures a safe and secure installation
- Market-leading internal usable space with an unobstructed flattened floor provides more space for your gear
- Optimized hatch clearance for better vehicle fit
- Internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- Hauls gear for up to 3 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 185cm
- Integrated interior tie-down points
- SKS Locks included for added security
- Black chrome badging
- 16 cubic feet of cargo space
- Made in the USA
- Yakima cannot ship the CBX 16 to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer.
- Weight: 57.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 83.00 in x W 38.00 in x H 15.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 35.50in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty