The North Face Straight Paramount 3.0 Convertible Pant Mens
Now crafted with a slender, straight-fitting silhouette, these convertible stretch-woven hiking pants feature legs that can be zipped off at the knees to create shorts without slowing down on the trails.
- Convertible stretch-woven hiking pants with zip-off legs
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable belt
- Legs zip off to create 9-inch inseam shorts
- Utility zip pocket at right side seam
- Zip opening at hem is 16 inches
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Style: CH5Z
- Average Weight: 500 g (17.5 oz)
- Inseam: Short =29", Regular = 31", Long = 33"
- Zip Off Shorts Inseam: 9"
- Fabric: 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven with FlashDry-XD
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash