The North Face Class V Belted Pant Mens
The relaxed-fit Men's Class V Belted Pant, made with 68% recycled nylon, is designed to level-up your warm-weather exploration. Whether you're on the water or on the trail, FlashDry-XD™, a water-repellent finish and UPF 40+ protection, will help you stay focused on the fun.
- Relaxed fit
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Extremely durable, moisture-wicking FlashDry-XD™ helps keep you cool and dry
- Piping on side seams
- Reverse-coil-zip welt back pocket
- Encased-elastic waistband with a friction-lock webbing belt for adjustability
- Fabric made with 68% recycled nylon
- Embroidered logo on left thigh
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40+
- Faux fly
- Shockcord at leg openings for adjustability
- Hand pockets
- S 27.5", R 29.5"
- 160 G/M² 68% Post-Industrial Recycled Nylon, 26% Nylon, 6% Elastane With FlashDry-XD™ And Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish