The North Face Apex Elevation Jacket Mens (Past season)
Just cause it's cold out, doesn't mean you're going to stop wanting to be outside. If anything, that blanket of glistening snow just makes your favorite trails and streets even more enticing. For lightweight warmth on all of your winter adventures grab The North Face's Apex Elevation Hooded Softshell Jacket. It's 100% windproof and highly water resistant, keeping you covered on blizzardy days when the snow isn't mixed with rain, sleet, and whatever else Mother Nature can cook up. Toasty Primaloft Silver insulation keeps you warm when temperatures plummet, and retains its warmth when wet, giving you insurance when you're facing heavy wet snow, or younger cousins with an army of snowballs.
- An insulated softshell for adventures in cold weather
- Windproof and water resistant shell stops most winter weather
- Primaloft insulation gives you lightweight warmth for cold commutes
- Adjustable hood protects your noggin from wild weather
- Hand pockets hold everyday items or toasty handwarmers
- Media-compatible chest pocket lets you rock out on the trail