NRS Neko Knife
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Unique to other NRS knives, the Neko Knife features a sharp point. This compact, low-profile knife delivers the same versatile performance as our popular Co-Pilot knife with a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge. The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Full metal tang with TPU overmold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 6"
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Knife only Weight: 2.9 oz
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Pointed
- Features: Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank, Bottle opener in handle
- Prop 65 A (General): This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.