Giro Jackson MIPS Ski/Snowboard Helmet
THE JACKSON™ HELMET IS FOCUSED ON DESIGN AND STYLE. THE SLEEK STANDOUT HELMET'S DEVELOPMENT CREATED AN OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EVOLUTIONARY STEP FORWARD IN PERFORMANCE AND FUNCTIONAL ATTRIBUTES.
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson MIPS® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
Construction: removable goggle retainer, removable earpads, TPU injected brim
Shell Type: In-mold construction
Ventilation Type: Passive aggressive venting system
Electronics Compatibility: COMPATIBLE WITH AFTERMARKET GIRO AUDIO SYSTEMS BY OUTDOOR TECH
Certification: CE EN1077
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
- Wrap a measuring tape around your head, keeping the tape level from front to back. Note the measurement and reference the Size Guide.
Note: Make sure the helmet fits with a little room when the fit system is loose, and sits low enough to protect your forehead without hindering your vision. Once you’ve got the right size, you can adjust the fit.
HOW TO ADJUST THE FIT
- Step 1: Adjust the fit system at the rear of the helmet for a snug, secure fit. Some helmets also include a vertical tuning feature that allows you to adjust the fore/aft tilt, for optimal positioning on your head.
- Step 2: Adjust the straps so that they sit just below the earlobes.
- Step 3: Step 3: Adjust the buckle so that it rests against the back of the jaw/throat.
- Step 4: Adjust the interior pads if needed.
- Step 5: Check the fit to make sure helmet is comfortable and secure. It should not roll forward or back, or be able to slide off.