Darn Tough Light Hiker Quarter Lightweight Hiking Sock Mens
All the features you expect from our Light Hiker collection, but now in 1/4 sock height. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with dominating vast stretches of land, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, legendary fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Men's 1/4 socks average 5.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 3 in. above a low hiking shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Light Hiker socks have cushioning underfoot, atop the ankle, and up the Achilles to keep feet comfortable for miles and miles.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1991
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.