Birkenstock Arizona EVA Narrow Fit Sandal Womens
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a true classic. Modeled on the cork sandal, it is made from ultra light and highly flexible EVA. The high-quality, odor-neutral EVA has been tested for harmful substances and combines numerous positive attributes. It’s waterproof, ultra lightweight, washable and therefore extremely easy to care for.
- Anatomically shaped BIRKENSTOCK footbed in EVA
- Upper/lining/sole: one-piece EVA
- Details: waterproof, washable, ultra lightweight
- Made in Germany
Upper, Insole, Footbed material, Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.THE ORIGINAL BIRKENSTOCK FOOTBED: The heart of all models is the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed. The construction, which has been thought out to the smallest detail and makes it feel like you're standing in sand, helps your feet feel as comfortable as possible for hours on end. This supports health and promotes wellbeing.
- 1.Deep Heel Cup: The very deep molding in the heel area supports the foot tissue and holds the heel bone very firmly in its natural position. This provides the foot with nearly as much support when in a sandal as when it is in a closed shoe.
- 2.Interior and exterior longitudinal arch supports: The arch supports that run alongside the sides of the footbed surround the tarsal bones inside and out. This gives the foot the stability it needs when it takes a step.
- 3.Transverse arch support: the support that runs through the middle of the footbed stabilizes the metatarsal bone. In this way, the transverse arch support helps ensure that the foot has a naturally strait solid stance.
- 4.Toe grip: there are raised indentations at the front of the footbed near the toes. Thanks to the toe grip the toes remain loose and spread out in their natural position. The indentations support the natural rolling motions of the toes.
- 5.Footbed edge: the footbed is drawn up especially high at the front. As a result, the high footbed edge protects the toes during the rolling motion of the feet.