Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Kayak Paddle
The Angler Pro Carbon was inspired by the new Angler Pro. The Angler Pro Carbon is available in an industry shifting weight. The 100% Carbon shaft and multi-laminate carbon blades provide a smooth, powerful stroke.
The Angler Pro Carbon comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.
- Medium-sized, multi-laminate carbon blades
- Tape measure on the shaft so you'll be sure your catch is legal size
- 100% Carbon shaft for all-day comfort and durabiltiy
- Easy-to-use snap button ferrule allows the paddle to break down into two pieces
- Shaft material: Carbon
- Blade Material: Multi-laminate Carbon
- Blade Size: 7.25" x 18" (105 sq. in.)
- Weight: 25 oz. (708.74 g)
- Made in Osceola Wisconsin, USA
Prop 65 R (Lead)2: This product contains lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.