Bending Branches Angler Pro Carbon Kayak Paddle
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Angler Pro Carbon was inspired by the new Angler Pro. The Angler Pro Carbon is available in an industry shifting weight. The 100% Carbon shaft and multi-laminate carbon blades provide a smooth, powerful stroke.
The Angler Pro Carbon comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.
- Medium-sized, multi-laminate carbon blades
- Tape measure on the shaft so you'll be sure your catch is legal size
- 100% Carbon shaft for all-day comfort and durabiltiy
- Easy-to-use snap button ferrule allows the paddle to break down into two pieces
- Shaft material: Carbon
- Blade Material: Multi-laminate Carbon
- Blade Size: 7.25" x 18" (105 sq. in.)
- Weight: 25 oz. (708.74 g)
- Made in Osceola Wisconsin, USA
Prop 65 R (Lead)2: This product contains lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.