Petzl William Locking Carabiner
Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch
The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions:
- carabiner can hold a very large quantity of equipment
- optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
References M36A SL Weight 85 g Locking system SCREW-LOCK Type B, H Color(s) gray Major axis strength 27 kN Minor axis strength 8 kN Open gate strength 8 kN Gate opening 28 mm Guarantee 3 years
- *Climbing is Dangerous! *
- Proper instruction is required.
- Climbing Equipment is for Climbing ONLY!
- Your safety is Your responsibility!
Climbing Gear is NON Returnable for the saftey of you and for others.