YakGear Floating 36" Fish Ruler
The Yak Gear Floating Fish Ruler is a fish ruler created with the conscientious angler in mind. It was designed to be accurate, durable and to float. Have you ever been paddling to your favorite fishing spot only to have your metal measuring board fall overboard and sink to the bottom? Has a fish ever flopped off your measuring board while trying to measure it? The Yak Gear Floating Fish Ruler will help solve all of these issues. Not only will it float, but the Yak Gear Floating Fish Ruler is made of a proprietary blend of PVC and plastic making it virtually indestructible. A carved out notch on the raised nose board allows you to keep your fish on the hook while taking an accurate measurement. Due to its ability to float, the Yak Gear Floating Fish Ruler is ideal for measuring fish while they are still in the water so that they are not put under further duress by being removed from the water to be handled.
- Floats in the water for fish measurement or simple loss of gear
- Composed of a blend of PVC and plastic for durability
- Carved notch on the nose board allows you to measure the fish while it is still on the hook
- Great for measuring fish while they are still in the water so as to cause less stress
- Measures in 1/4 inch increments