Wilderness Systems Heavy Duty Kayak Cart with No-Flat Wheels
The award winning cart that transports up to 450 pounds.
- Engineered to transport the heaviest kayaks – up to 450 pounds
- Large 12” diameter airless wheels never go flat and roll over rough terrain smoothly
- Bunker bar frame adjustable width prevents the kayak from twisting and slipping sideways two height options – high for odd shaped hulls that would usually rub on cart wheels, low for a lower center of gravity to prevent tip overs. no scupper posts prevent damage to the scupper holes of the kayak constructed of marine-grade, high-strength, heat-treated aluminum alloy for superior strength
- Two included security straps prevent the kayak from slipping
- Easy to load and unload the kayak – no kickstands or scupper posts required
- Collapsible and storable within large kayak hatches