Tilley Airflo Hat LTM6
The Tilley Airflo® provides sun protection in a lighterweight construction. Tilley Airflo® designs incorporate mesh into the crown allowing coolness and comfort during hot days or strenuous activities. Engineered from Tilley Nylamtium®, a strong water-and-mildew resistant form of nylon. The LTM6 has a broader brim and a taller crown than all the other Tilleys.
- Appearance: To protect you from the sun and rain, Tilleys fit lower than other hats. This also tends to give one a rather dashing appearance! For your comfort, they're held on by gravity, not painful pressure on your forehead.
- Guaranteed for life: Tilleys are replaced free if they ever wear out, shrink or fall apart.
- Insured against loss: We'll replace your late, lamented Tilley at half the catalogue price
- Floats: A layer of closed-cell foam in the crown, and sometimes in the brim, provides the Tilley's positive buoyancy.
- Ties On: The Tilley comes with a tuckaway, adjustable, fore 'n' aft Wind Cord.
- Repels Rain: Not perfectly but usually quite adequately. The lighterweight Nylamtium® Tilleys are excellent at repelling rain.
- Won't Shrink:"Alex, you can't make a cotton hat that won't shrink!" Me: "But what if we boiled the material first?" They: "Well, I guess that would work."It did and does.
- Repels Mildew: Repels mildew very well.
- Hydriol® Anti-seal Band: Soft and comfortable, it picks up sweat from your forehead and wicks it away to your temple area where it evaporates.
- Certified Sun Protection: All Tilley Hats have the AMC Cancer Research Center's highest rating, an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50+.
- Measurements: Front and back of the brim: 3 1/4" Sides: 2 1/2"