Sea to Summit Coolmax Liner Insect Shield
The Adaptor™ COOLMAX® Liner with Insect Shield® is an excellent versatile choice for your buggiest adventures. It will adapt to varying temperatures and humidity and is ideal for use on its own in warm climates, or as a liner in your regular sleeping bag. The COOLMAX® fabric is super soft and luxuriously comfortable, it is so stretchy, you will not even feel that you are inside a liner, and with its moisture-wicking properties, it will help to provide a dreamy sleep wherever you are. It's a lightweight and compact part of your sleep system with bug protection that is super easy to wash at the end of your travels and backpacking adventures.
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture extremely well. This will keep you dry and comfortable, even in humid conditions
- Adaptors require no special care when washing (but avoid fabric softeners which will reduce the wicking performance)
- Gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you will always have a clean, hygienic sleep environment when you travel
- Extends the life of a sleeping bag by reducing the frequency with which your bag needs to be washed
- Made of a soft, stretchy polyester-knit fabric for a really comfortable night’s sleep
- The hood can be snugged around your head using the integrated drawcord
- The drawcord channel has a contrasting color, so it is easy to find your way into the liner in low light conditions
- Note – the Insect Shield ® Adaptor is not available for sale in Canada
Protect against bed bugs? The Insect Shield-treated Adaptor is not FDA-certified as protection against bed bugs. You can find details of insects it will protect against at insectshield.com.
Keep you cool? Not exactly – the Coolmax® fabric wicks moisture really effectively. This prevents you feeling sweaty and uncomfortable when sleeping in humid conditions.
Need special washing? No. You can wash an Adaptor in a washing machine with standard laundry soap – just avoid fabric softeners, as they will reduce the wicking performance. Dry on a cool setting (or better still, just air-dry).