Platypus Hoser Reservoir
The original Platypus® water reservoir that became a backcountry classic, the Hoser™ is an ultralight, minimalist hydration system that delivers taste-free hydration with a versatile, durable design that makes it great for backpacking, thru-hiking, and day hikes. Updates include a new self-sealing HyFLO™ bite valve that delivers a 30% increase in flow rate, making it quicker and easier to hydrate on the go.
- Drink on the go: New simple, one-piece, self-sealing HyFLO bite valve makes it quicker and easier than ever to hydrate hands-free with a 30% increased flow rate.
- Easily transportable: Integrated hang/carry loop makes it easy to secure the reservoir in a backpack or elsewhere.
- Pure Platy experience: All materials are certified taste-free, BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- Funk-free: Embedded silver-ion protects reservoir from mold and bacteria.
- Versatile: Threaded port and 1/4" diameter drink tube make it easily compatible with accessory caps and adaptors.
- Size: 1 liter, 1.8 liter, 2 liter, 3 liter
- Capacity (Standard): 34 fl. oz, 60 fl. oz, 70 fl. oz, 100 fl. oz
- Capacity (Metric): 1.0 liters, 1.8 liters, 2.0 liters, 3.0 liters
- Weight (Standard): 3.2 oz, 3.4 oz, 3.6 oz, 3.8 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.09 kg, 0.10 kg, 0.10 kg, 0.11 kg
- Width (Standard): 5.2 in, 6.7 in, 6.0 in, 7.0 in
- Width (Metric): 13.5 cm, 17.0 cm, 15.0 cm, 18.0 cm
- Length (Standard): 11.5 in, 11.5 in, 16 in, 16.5 in
- Length (Metric): 29 cm, 29 cm, 40.5 cm, 42 cm
- Height (Standard): 0 in
- Film: Polyurethane / Polyethylene
- Spout material: Polyethylene
- Bite valve material: Silicone
- Country of Origin: Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials