Patagonia Pile Lined Trucker Jacket Mens
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
We took the welcoming warmth of our favorite long-bed truck and put it into this warm jacket. It has a soft 14-wale corduroy exterior made from 100% organic cotton. Inside, a plush lining of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece traps heat and provides a smooth finish for exposed skin; the sleeves have sleek polyester taffeta to slide easily over other layers. The classic trucker design features two chest pockets with snap flaps, two handwarmer pockets, adjustable cuffs with snap closures and a button-down front placket to make venting adjustments a breeze. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of organic cotton 14-wale corduroy; collar and body lined with ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Two chest snap-flap patch pockets
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body: 9.4-oz, 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy.
- Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
- 1,094 g (38.6 oz)