Patagonia Black Hole Cube Medium
Clamshell design with zippered mesh dividers organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel. Made with a burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric and 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Updated plastic zipper sliders for corrosion near saltwater
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz)
Size: 12.25" x 6.75" x 4.5" :6L (366 cu in)