Osprey ATMOS AG 65
For heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips where comfort and ventilation are paramount, people know to reach for the Atmos AG 65. You'll forget how much you really packed with its AntiGravity suspension, delivering an incredible fit that seamlessly envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles, an internal reservoir sleeve for additional hydration opportunity, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment and integrated raincover, the Atmos AG 65 is an industry-leading contender for backpacking packs. Made with recycled main, accent and bottom fabrics.
Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options