NRS Raku PFD
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Anglers looking for a more traditionally designed jacket should choose the NRS Raku PFD featuring a ventilated, thin-back that comfortably fits any kayak, raft or drift boat seat.
- The Raku is a Type III, medium profile fishing PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Raku carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: Seasons: 2.10 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 5 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 1 - Waist
- Features: Rod holder loop, Reflective accents, Pockets with internal organization, Shoulder strap keepers