NRS Chinook Fishing PFD Life Jacket (Past Season)
Original Price $159.95
Current Price $109.95
With all the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories, the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the world's best-selling life jacket for kayak anglers. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can't be beat.
- The Chinook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 2 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 5 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 1 - Waist
- Features: Rod holder loop, Strobe holder loop, Reflective accents, Pockets with internal organization, Shoulder strap keepers