Hydrapak Flux Bottle 1.5 Liter
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Flexible bottles get an upgrade.
Flexible bottles get an upgrade. The Flux is shaped like a hard bottle, compresses like a soft flask, and cuts weight by 60 percent. Topped with a spill-proof twist cap for grab-and-go hydration, plus a bail handle to keep hydration secure in your hand or on your pack. Finish your drink, and this bottle packs down to earn its space in your pack. With the Flux, innovation fuels performance.
- Soft walls won't give you that hard bottle bounce, fits in pack bottle sleeves and rolls up when empty for space saving storage
- Flexible bail handle for comfortable carrying, quick attachment, and filling in a lake or river
- Twist to drink nozzle is spill-proof and features a self-sealing valve
- Compatible with most 42mm threaded water filters (ie: Katadyn BeFree), it makes an easier to fill and more durable squeeze bag in the backcountry
- Made of dual-layer, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- 1.5 L/ 50 fl oz
- 295 x 93 mm / 11.5 x 3.6 in
- 97 g / 3.4 oz
- TPU, HDPE, PP