Goal Zero Yeti 1500X + Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Generator
Pair the Yeti 1500X with the rugged Boulder 100 Briefcase for mid-sized to large devices. A bigger inverter helps you to tackle any project, indoors and out.
YETI 1500X + BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE SOLAR GENERATOR HIGHLIGHTS
This solar generator can recharge from the sun in as little as 18 hours.
Solar panels designed for more portable, rugged use, with a durable aluminum frame.
A sustainable energy source with no noise and no fumes.
YETI 1500X HIGHLIGHTS
GOODBYE GAS GENERATOR. HELLO YETI X.
With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
TAKE YOUR WALL OUTLET ANYWHERE
Increased 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
VERSATILE PORT OPTIONS
Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED POWER
Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
POWER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
WHAT CAN THE YETI POWER?
Smart Phone(12 Wh):
POV Camera(5 Wh):
DSLR Camera(18 Wh):
Head Lamp(5 Wh):
Light-a-Life 350(4.5 W):
Light Bulb(11 W):
TV (42" LED)(100 W):
Pellet Grill(60 W):
Portable Fridge(25 W):
WiFi Router(25 W):
Mini Fridge(35 W):
Full Size Refrigerator(65 W):
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE HIGHLIGHTS
- 100 total Watts - two 50-Watt panels (14-21.5V) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy transport and carrying.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR USING SOLAR PANELS
The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
HOW IT ALL GOES TOGETHER
Setup is quick and easy. Place the solar panels outdoors in good, direct sunlight. If you have multiple panels, use the Combiner Cables to connect them. Need extra reach? Use the optional Extension Cable to extend your range. The cables and connecters are plug-and-play. Simply match the shape of the plug to the shape of the connector. Plug directly into the input of your Yeti and enjoy endless power!
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE
FROM THE SUN
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
FROM THE WALL
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 3 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 7 hours with the 230W Power Supply.
FROM THE CAR
The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
BACK UP YOUR HOME
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
- Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience using the Yeti Home Integration Kit. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
POWER YOUR TRAVELS
Take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off-grid.
Power everything from lights, 12V fridges, medical devices, fans, and more.
BOULDER 100 BRIEFCASE CHARGE TIMES
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Chainable: No
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 45.64 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 10.23 x 10.37 in (38.74 x 25.98 x 34.54 cm)
- Operating usage temperature: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 1516Wh (10.8V, 140.4Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 421Ah @ 3.6V
- Pack Lithium Content: 126g
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-21.5V, up to 7A (100W max)
- Product SKU: 32408
- Weight: 25.9 lbs (11.7 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 26.75 x 21.75 x 3.75 in (70 x 55.2 x 8.9 cm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 26.75 x 43.5 x 1.75 in (70 x 110.4 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Warranty: 2 years
- 1x High Power Charging port (AC or Solar): 600W Max (14-50V, up to 50A)
- 2x 8mm charging port (AC or Solar): 150W Max (14-50V, up to 10A); Front face & under lid
- 1x USB-C PD port: 60W Max (5 - 20V, up to 3.0A), regulated
- 2x AC: 2000W, 3500W Surge (120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A), Pure Sine Wave
- 2x USB-A: 12W Max (5V, up to 2.4A), regulated
- 1x USB-C: 18W Max (5 - 12V, up to 3.0A), regulated
- 2x 6mm: 120W Max (12V, up to 10A), regulated
- 1x Car Port: 160W Max (12V, up to 13A), regulated
- 2x High Power Port: 360W Max (12V, up to 30A), regulated; Front face & under lid
- Expansion Module Port: Under the lid - To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yeti 1500X Power Station
- 120W Power Supply
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel Briefcase
- Small Travel Case
California residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov