Darn Tough Heady Stripe Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock Mens
by Darn Tough
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Preparing for a major hike can be heady stuff. Ultra durable, exceedingly comfortable, The Heady Stripe will make it in the pack every time.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless» Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 1924
CushionThese micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
CushionMaterials: 48% Nylon 47% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex