Werner Camano: Hooked 2 Piece Kayak Paddle
Camano (pronounced [ kuh - may - no ]): A beautiful island located in WA's Puget Sound fishery.
The Camano features Werner's most popular award-winning blade design. It provides the perfect combination for anglers who want enough power to follow schooling fish all day using the relaxed all-around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of fishing.
- Premium Performance level paddles use material choices and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness; fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade
- This low angle, mid-size paddle blade is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market for optimal paddle performance whether offset (feathered) or straight; it provides the solid feel of a one-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle
- Werner's premium carbon shaft is expertly engineered in house with a higher percentage of carbon materials versus fiberglass maintaining comfortable flex
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length: 52 cm
- Blade Width: 16.5 cm
- Guarantee: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Prop 65 S (Bisphenol A and Dichloromethane): This product can expose you to Bisphenol A and Dichloromethane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.