Werner Shuna: Hooked 2 Piece Kayak Paddle
Shuna (pronounced [ shoo - nuh ]): The fisherman working the Hebrides Islands are as rugged as the North Atlantic.
The Shuna is Werner's most popular high angle fishing paddle. For those looking for a more efficient paddling style keeping the boat tracking straighter, this is the paddle to look choose. Still versatile enough for maneuvering strokes when controlling your boat to get a better casting angle. The perfect choice for anglers looking for a light, stiff and durable high angle paddle.
- Premium Performance level paddles use material choices and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness; fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market for optimal paddle performance whether offset (feathered) or straight; it provides the solid feel of a one-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle
- Werner's premium carbon shaft is expertly engineered in house with a higher percentage of carbon materials versus fiberglass maintaining comfortable flex
- Blade Surface Area: 615 cm2
- Blade Length: 46 cm
- Blade Width: 18.25 cm
- Guarantee: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Prop 65 R (Lead)2: This product contains lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.