Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks (Past Season)
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks. They're made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the "double bag" method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
|Description||Size (Dia. X Ht.)||Weight|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 1 Liter||6 flat x 9 inches||.5 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 2 Liter||8 flat x 12 inches||.7 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 4 Liter||9 flat x 15 inches||.9 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 8 Liter||6.5 dia x 18 inches||1.1 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 13 Liter||8.5 dia x 21 inches||1.4 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 20 Liter||10 dia x 24 inches||1.7 oz|
|Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 35 Liter||12 dia x 27 inches||2.2 oz|