Petzl Corax Harness C51
Versatile and adjustable harness
The CORAX is the true versatile harness: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. This adjustable harness is available in two colors and in two sizes to fit all body shapes.
- Versatile and easy to use harness:
- durable construction for summer and winter activities
- waistbelt equipped with two DoubleBack buckles which easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the equipment loops in optimal position
- adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing
- Designed for greater comfort:
- design allows the weight to be distributed between the waistbelt and the leg loops
- ventilated waistbelt, and pressure points lined with soft mesh
- Facilitates carrying equipment
- two rigid equipment loops in front and two flexible ones in back for carrying all necessary equipment without interfering with a backpack
- Material(s): high-strength polyester webbing, perforated closed cell foam, polyester fabric
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
Size 1 2 Waist belt 65-96 cm 84-117 cm Leg loops 48,5-59 cm 57-67 cm Weight 490 g 530 g Guarantee 3 years 3 years
- *Climbing is Dangerous! *
- Proper instruction is required.
- Climbing Equipment is for Climbing ONLY!
- Your safety is Your responsibility!
Climbing Gear is NON Returnable for the saftey of you and for others.