Darn Tough Treeline Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock Womens
by Darn Tough
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
From pines to alpine, the Treeline micro crew is a trail staple hike sock designed to pound out elevation and distance. Cushy Merino Wool construction absorbs impact and minimizes moisture so the only thing between you and the summit is rugged determination, not rugged terrain.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, cairn spotting
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
CushionMaterials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex