Big Agnes' award winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. Fly Creek HV UL models have 25% more space in the head and shoulders, and 10% more in the foot box. The dry entry brow and 7 sq. ft. vestibule keeps your gear dry in rough weather. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a three season tent and with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.
- DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
- High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
- Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- UL1 fits Triangle gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Trail Weight: 1lb 15oz
- Packed Weight: 2lb 5oz
- Footprint Weight: 5oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 7oz
- Packed Size: 4"x19"
- Floor Area: 28sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 8sq ft
- Head Height: 40"
- Foot Height: 18"