Like the perfect cast, the deluxe DoubleHaul™ rooftop fly rod carrier gets you to that special spot on the water at dawn or that early evening hatch. You’re there and ready with the perfect set-up— up to 4 fully strung-up rods up to 10 ft. long. Rain or shine, your rods are securely locked and protected from the elements. The reel box is designed to protect and fit most reel sizes, with space to carry up to 2 spey rods. To make things even easier, the DoubleHaul mounts to most roof racks with a simple, tool-free universal crossbar attachment. With modern styling and an optional half-length configuration, it’s a perfect fit on any size vehicle. Be ready to hit the water when the fish are biting.
Available for in-store pickup only
- Customizable rooftop fly rod carrier, configurable at either 11 ft. or 6 ft. of length.
- Transports 4 fully strung-up fly rods up to 10 ft. long.
- The top 2 reel slots fit most 12-wt. reels and the bottom 2 reel slots fit most 10-wt. reels.
- Reel box holds common fighting butts of single-handed rods.
- Reel box holds up to 2 spey rods in upper slots.
- Four individual plastic-lined aluminum rod tubes provide strength and separation for rods while helping prevent abrasion.
- Side placement of reels reduces wear on rod-stripping guides and eyelets.
- Custom-fitted felt padding for premium reel protection.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 3 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- Included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) locks secure rods inside DoubleHaul™ and lock DoubleHaul to roof rack.
- Weight: 46.60 lbs
- Dimensions: L 131.00in x W 14.00in x H 9.00in