Yakima HangOver 4-Bike Hitch Rack Used
The Yakima HangOver 4-bike hitch rack securely hauls up to 4 mountain bikes to the trailhead in a space-saving vertical orientation. It's capacity makes it ideal for group rides and families.
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel, the vertical orientation carries up to 4 bikes in minimal space
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism with 2 adjustable mast angles keeps your bikes from bumping into your car, truck or SUV, and makes accessing the tailgate a breeze
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only, securely supporting bikes by the fork crown
- Soft padding protects the fork's finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- 2 mast height positions improve ground clearance and ease of loading
- Included HitchLock locks the rack to your hitch receiver; integrated lock loop lets you attach your own bike lock for bike security (bike lock not included)
- Includes a built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Fits 2 in. hitch receivers only
- HangOver 4 is compatible with the Yakima BackSwing extension, which allows this hitch rack to swing out of the way so you can access your tailgate (sold separately) Imported.
- Number of Bikes: 4-bike
- Max Weight Per Bike (lbs): 37.5 pounds
- Hitch Receiver (in.): 2
- Rear Liftgate Access: Yes
- Weight: 65 pounds