UCO Survival Matches with Case
UCO Survival Matches come in a sealed case that includes 15 matches and 2 strikers. The case features an integrated, replaceable striker on the outside to provide an easy location for lighting matches. Survival Matches are a compact version of UCO Stormproof Matches and are easy to light, and will stay lit for up to 12 seconds, even after being submerged in water! Being able to reliably make a fire is vital for cooking, generating warmth, and in survival situations, making signal fires. UCO Survival Matches are perfect for camping, emergency kits, and should be part of every 10 Essentials check list.
Weight (Kit): 0.5 oz. (15 g)
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
CAUTION: For outdoor use only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. For use by adults only. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
Prop 65 E (Carbon Monozide): This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot, and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.