The North Face Wawona 6 Tent
- A CAMPER'S RETREAT. Virtually a portable chateau, this durable, single-wall tent boasts room for six people with ceilings high enough to stand. Large windows for expansive views and exceptional airflow, and a color-coded easy-pitch design.
- SPACIOUS DESIGN. This family tent features a large double-door front vestibule and a rear door and vestibule. Full stand-up height makes maneuvering around a breeze. Two large windows provide great visibility and breathability on warm days.
- INTEGRATED STORAGE. Internal dry lines, hang loops and a hook-and-loop lantern loop offer everyday conveniences when you're out camping. A tablet pocket plus extra mesh pockets help keep your essentials handy.
- WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION. The single-wall design is fully waterproof and makes for easy pitching. This tent's fly, canopy and floor are made from durable polyester with a PU-coated, water-resistant finish. Large top vents help prevent condensation.
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door for superior ventilation
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- Footprint sold separately: NF0A52CR
- Comfortably fits six people
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand
- Ceiling pockets hold headlamps, lights, tablets, etc.
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Brand-new DAC MX pole set is stronger, without a weight penalty
- Vestibule Area:
- Front - 44.7 Ft² (4.2 M²) / Rear - 21 Ft² (2 M²)
- Floor Area:
- 86.11 Ft² (8 M²)
- Trail Weight:
- 19 Lbs 4 Oz (8.7 Kg)
- One Size
- Stuffsack Size:
- 10" X 32" (25.4 Cm X 81.3 Cm)
- Total Weight:
- 20 Lbs 15 Oz (9.5 Kg)