The North Face Ventrix Jacket Mens
Tackle the challenges of rapid elevation gain and loss with this new, lightly insulated jacket that features our state-of-the-art Ventrix™ ventilation for balanced warmth and breathability. Perforations in key areas are designed to expand and dump heat or contract and retain as you move, so you won't overheat or sweat out.
VENTRIX™ technology means this new, dynamic ventilation responds to your body movements during aerobic activities for balanced warmth and breathability. Perforated micro vents open with motion to prevent overheating and close with decreased activity to keep you warm and ready for you.BENEFITS:
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Synthetic: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Warm, water-resistant jacket with Ventrix™ dynamic-venting insulation
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions
- Slim Fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics
- Laser-perforated under the arms for dynamic venting that balances warmth and breathability
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms for added durability
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Concealed chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated center-back panel with contrast color underlay
- Style: NF0A35DS
- Average Weight: 420 g (14.81 oz)
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Body Fabric: 30D x 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Forearm Fabric: 50D x 40D 106 g/m² 75% nylon, 15% polyester, 10% elastane ripstop with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 30D x 20D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty