The North Face Fort Point Insulated Flannel Mens
Friends and family have come to expect the usual flannel-and-jeans combo from you, but they'll never see The North Face Men's Fort Point Flannel Jacket coming. Combining the easy-wearing comfort of a flannel with the warmth of a jacket, this lightly insulated jacket is the ideal companion for any post-mountain activity. Flip it to the flannel side when you walk yourself to the nearest barstool for a post-ski pint, and then flip it back to the water-resistant nylon face when you need the extra protection during those snowy walks back home. The relaxed fit leaves room for baselayers, or an extra flannel when you really want to blow some minds, and the adjustable hem gives you the option to cinch it tight when you need to.
- Versatile style and comfort offered in this casual piece
- Water-resistant, durable fabric adds dry protection
- Flannel liner delivers cozy next-to-skin feel
- Relaxed fit enables room for layers
- Synthetic insulation further enhances warmth
- Multiple pockets stash keys, phone, and wallet