The North Face Alpine Polartec® 200 Full Zip Jacket Mens
Cold-weather days call for reliable protection. The Men’s Alpine Polartec® 200 Full-Zip Jacket has a flexible four-way stretch, hem adjustability, and is made from 100% recycled fabrics that are designed to be reused and repurposed at the end of their lifecycle.
- Standard fit
- Circular design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has four-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper garage at upper neck
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder; Polartec® logo on left sleeve
- Circular design| thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by us at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products
- Sizes:S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Body:258 g/m² Polartec®—100% recycled polyester fleece
- Center Back:27.75''
- Overlay:75D x 170D 138 g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish