The North Face Aconcagua 2 Jacket Mens
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- 550 fill goose down in main body
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Standard fit
- Down Insulation:550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Synthetic Insulation:200 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
- Solid:50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall®—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Heather:50D X 50D 76 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Avg Weight:560 G (1 Lb 3.75 Oz)
- Center Back:26.25"